Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

lag on epic 4g touch

chris778811
The keyboard lags so much on the epic 4g touch when you type fast. It makes the keyboard just about unusable unless you type really so. I have the paid version and would like it fixed so I can use it again.
Jesse
Yes. I have noticed this as well, and even wrote to the developers as soon as I noticed the problem.

Really hoping it gets fixed. As a result, I've had to switch between about 5 different keyboards since I got my Epic 4G Touch. None of them suffer the same type of lag/missed keystrokes SKP has.

Can any of the developers shed some light on this? At least acknowledge our claims?
Jesse
Any word on this, developers? I'm hoping you guys can get it sorted out. Smart Keyboard Pro is borderline unusable on the Epic 4G Touch.
glassjosh
Seriously! Its SOOOOO frustrating since it worked so well on my Vibrant! :( Any progress on this?