Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

SMART KEYBOARD DOES NOT SHOW ON DROID PRO

JONT
I have a Droid Pro V2.2.1

I set the selected SMART KEYBOARD in LANGUAGE & KEYBOARD settings
I then changed the INPUT METHOD to SMART KEYBOARD PRO
The keyboard does not show up / operate in landscape or portrait positions. I double checked and SMART KEYBOARD PRO was still selected for the INPUT METHOD.


The only other INPUT METHOD is "MULTI-TOUCH KEYBOARD". When I select it, the keyboard shows up - but it's not the SMART KEYBOARD PRO

I rebooted the phone and tried again. Same response. The SMART KEYBOARD does not show up.


Any recommendations?

Thanks

-JON