Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

arrow keys placement

cryptology
Would it be possible to give us the option of having the arrows placed above the keyboard in portrait mode, as opposed to below? I like having the arrows present at all times, but find myself accidentally hitting an arrow when I really mean to press the space bar or comma.
NickC
cryptology wrote:Would it be possible to give us the option of having the arrows placed above the keyboard in portrait mode, as opposed to below? I like having the arrows present at all times, but find myself accidentally hitting an arrow when I really mean to press the space bar or comma.
Agreed! I removed the arrows for this very reason!