Hi,
I love the trial version, so tried to buy the PRO--but I got the message This app is incompatible with your China Telecom Samsung SCH-i909.
Why would the trial work but not the Pro? Is it really incompatible, or is it because of China's Firewall? Can I buy and download it using a proxy? Or... can you fix it so the PRO will work with this Samsung?
Thanks.
Bill
Please reply to my email address, is possible
I love the trial version, so tried to buy the PRO--but I got the message This app is incompatible with your China Telecom Samsung SCH-i909.
Why would the trial work but not the Pro? Is it really incompatible, or is it because of China's Firewall? Can I buy and download it using a proxy? Or... can you fix it so the PRO will work with this Samsung?
Thanks.
Bill
Please reply to my email address, is possible