Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

text duplication caused my rotating device

Gruzilkin
I've noticed this on different firmwares and in different apps, so I finally decided to reproduce it and report it as a bug

my phone is samsung galaxy s

0) position the phone vertically
1) open any app with textbox in it, let it be Messaging for example (go to new message and tap on text input)
2) type fruit (for example)
3) fruit should be underlined
4) press hardware back button
5) rotate the phone 90 degrees right, so that it switches to landscape mode
6) FruitFruit appears in the text box

this looks like a bug to me
MPTP
How is this not driving anyone else insane? This particular bug is terribly annoying and I hope a fix is in the works.