Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Right Arrow doesn't work

bram
I saw other forum member reporting the same problem with the 'Right Arrow'.

I'm using Samsung Galaxy S2 - GT-I9100, Android version 2.3.3.
The Arrow key, only the right arrow, doesn't work on text messaging.
It works with other application I tried, Memo, Note Everything, and Polaris Office. But in messaging, it doesn't work at all.

Any fix for this problem?

Thanks!
cyril Developer
Hello
It cannot be fixed as this is a bug (feature?) of Samsung SMS app, which intercepts the "right arrow" event and ignores it...
bram
I see,... to bad... anyway, thanks for the reply!