Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

How to change to a different keyboard?

clubtech
I have another keyboard installed for hebrew language.
Usually i could swap keyboards by a long press on some key on the stock keyboard, it will bring up a menu asking me which keyboard i would like to use.
How do i do the same with Smart Keyboard Pro?

Sorry of this was asked before. tried searching and nothing came up,
cyril Developer
Hi
I will work on the doc, but it's written in http://android.cdeguet.net/ and in the app itself (when you click on the launcher icon)
Then go into any app with a text input box, do a long press in this input box, and you should see a popup menu with “Input method”. Click on “Input method”, and select “Smart Keyboard (Pro)” in the list.
Anyway I will add hebrew eventually ;)
clubtech
Thanks for the fast reply here and for resolving my only issue :)
You have the best keyboard solution on the Android platform. worth every penny!
Any plans to support hebrew in a future release?
cyril Developer
Well, it's not "planned", but I'll do it
droiduser
Hi I accidently hit something on my keyboard and it now has two letters per button ...how can I change it back to one letter per button?
cyril Developer
You just did a "swipe left" to switch to compact qwerty. Just do it again twice (or change the "portrait mode" in the settings)