Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Option to hide both language key and status bar indicator

DmitriyTrt
First of all, thanks for very useful app.

I'm using Smart Keyboard with two languages: English and Russian. Symbols are different so user can say which language is enabled by just looking at the keyboard. I've set up gestures to switch my language and disabled language switching key. But icon in the status bar appeared.

It would be great if icon appear only when different languages with the same layout are enabled. Or please just add an option to hide status bar icon.
blahblah
I agree with this, an option to hide the status bar icon would be great.