Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

[REQ]Updated Iphone with new color

schrochem
I know why this isn't easy to do but is anyone up for the task?
I'm still more accurate with that skin (although I know it doesn't matter) than others.
That's even after months of use.
My daily driver is meyergre's droid X in blue with the light background.
I'd love to see that color scheme on the iphone skin keys.
But I know it's not your usual skin...
Anyone up to it?
Thanks
PS cupertino is close but I still like the iphone better.
kctony
+1. There have been some decent replicas produced but the size and such has been off just a bit. Hope Simone can or is willing to try this in a few colors.
Melissa11
iPhone 5 have started circling once again after the release of iPhone 4S. Despite the huge anticipation, users did not get the 5th generation Apple smart phone. This caused great disappointment, but it also fueled up the speculations.

iphone 5 accessories