Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Keyboard Input Problem With Gameboid

srturner47
When running Gameboid, the letter keys no longer work while playing a game when running this on on the hard keyboard with word suggestions. I assume that this would affect all other emulators in the market similarly. The Dpad on the Droid and other keys like the delete key work just fine. I assume that somehow Smart Keyboard is intercepting the keys first which causes the problem. Is there anyway to fix this?
cyril Developer
I don't know "Gameboid" but yes, Smart Keyboard intercepts the hard keys when you enable "suggest with hard keys", that's how it works.
There are some issues to fix but it's not that easy