Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Disappearing Suggestion Box

grc
Hello:
I have tried messing with the settings but no success. The word suggestion box pops up when I input addresses and subjects of email. Then, when I go to compose, in the compose boxes of gmail and hotmail for example, the suggestion box disappears. Sometimes it appears out of nowhere after I press a few keys but it usually will not come on in the "compose process" - anybody out there have any suggestions - on settings or anything? I did not press the option of no suggestion bar in landscape mode either. Thanks very much......