Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

SMART KEYBOARD DOES NOT SHOW ON samsung galaxy s

loopy
Hi,
I have samsung galaxy s.

I set the selected SMART KEYBOARD in LANGUAGE & KEYBOARD settings
I then changed the INPUT METHOD to SMART KEYBOARD PRO

First, the software worked. But then she stopped working. I rebooted the phone and tried again. Same response. The SMART KEYBOARD does not show up. I changed the rom and I deleted all the cache but it did not help.

The keyboard does not show up / operate in landscape or portrait positions. I double checked and SMART KEYBOARD PRO was still selected for the INPUT METHOD.

The phone show only the samsung keyboard/

Any recommendations?
cyril Developer
Hi
It's unlikely the keyboard stops working by itself, especially if you tried reinstalled it, which should reset all the settings. Did something else change on your phone?
The only way to understand what happens would be to look at your device logs (you may want to activate "debug logs" in Smart Keyboard advanced settings to get more info)
loopy
Hi, you are right. I forgot to check the keyboard.

Sorry