Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Swype skin

Golyadkin
Someone asked for it so I decided to take the plunge, this took longer than I'd care to mention but it was still fun and I learned quite a bit along the way.

swype.zip 43.1 KB · downloaded 2,305 times

The candidates colour hex code needs to be changed in advanced settings to #ff00aaff for this skin to appear as below.

External image (i.imgur.com)
External image (i.imgur.com)

It's not an exact match for Swype, but it's as close as I could get using the app's general framework.

As I'm still slowly learning this skin is unfortunately HDPI only at the moment.

I hope you like it!
Gnaver
Damn its so nice...I'm the requester :-) but unfortunately I have low end device and I need atleast mdpi version...but really thanks for your work it looks awesome.
dopejayoh
YES! Just posted on the previous post the requester posted yesterday and to my surprise I got the skin. It looks amazing. My favorite by far!
Thank you for the skin and thank you for the candidate color as well, YOU'RE AWESOME! Kudos. 8-)
Golyadkin
Gnaver, I'm busy over the next few days but I promise to make a MDPI version as soon as I can, it'll be a good excuse to learn how to do it.
As you're the requester is my work entirely to your liking or is there anything about it I could change? I noticed the image in your request is a slightly different version of swype to the one I based my skin on.
dopejayoh, thanks for the feedback, it's much appreciated.
Gnaver
I like the gray color of buttons and love touch feedback. Maybe a little lighter buttons on the sides like shift enter etc...otherwise its great skin :-)