Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Couple Ideas

Evan
Hey Cyril,
Just tried enabling sounds for the first time. The type-writer sorta thing is kinda cool, but options for different sounds would be AWESOME, mayyyybeeee even to select your own to sound files off your SD card, but that might be far off.
I was thinking just maybe one or two more options. An iphone style sound would be sweet, too match the iphone skin.

Completely off topic, but an option to change the background color of the pop-up would be awesome.
I've been dying for a Dark-Iphone theme, with GREEN popups.

Thanks!
janfsd
+1 on having more sound tones, though I like the sound tone included already.