Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see
Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email
contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.
Hello
Is it possible to add russian layout in 3 line?
With best regards.
Probably
And what about ё э х ъ ? There are 2 options:
- add new keys for them in the 3 rows, but it will make 11 keys per row, which is not very usable
- keep a key for only х and э, and hide ё and ъ (still accessible with a long press)
if something like this:
http://www.kypi-iphone.info/system/file ... yboard.png ?
I don't know if it's usable, So I'm not asking to make it instead of now present layout, just add as option - for trying.
With best regards
OK, I'll do it
On small screens like HTC Hero I think it's not really usable, but on wider screens (like the iPhone screen) it's ok
Anyway it will be an option, of course
It would be great, really looking forward to it! Thanks and keep up the good work.

So it will be in 1.26.0 (tomorrow)
However I put ь and ъ on the same key, as 12 keys on the first row is really too much in my opinion
Cyril, thanks again for this layout! Would it be possible to add symbols "?" and "-" to the long press action? For example, buttons with letters "х", "э" are currently vacant.
Many thanks for your excellent work
