Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

quick remove for stored user words

daniello
Hi, I hope the subject is not misleading.

I noticed that if i long press the highlighted word suggestion I get a "saved: <word>". I don't understand what this is for since the suggestions are imo already stored in the dictionary.
I would rather prefer to delete a suggested word from the user dictionary by long pressing it.

Please explain what the "saved" is for and comment on my suggestion.
NickC
This feature is useful if you turn off auto-save to the User Dictionary. I turned it off because I was getting too many mistyped words saved. So now if I want to add a word to the User Dictionary, I long-press until I get that saved: notice.

I don't know how to quickly delete a word from the User Dictionary. :( I just go through Settings
daniello
Thanks!

So the feature request would be .. if autosave is on .. offer to delete if is in off .. offer to add :-)