Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Thai dictionary (info here for you)

infernohellion
Hi there Cyril,

I have just noticed that there is no Thai dictionary for the Smart Keyboard Pro. So I am just wondering if you can add it in for us or not. I've seen from the Indonesian thread that you will require a dictionary/word list with the frequency of use. I have the 5,000 most used Thai words with me (it's in spreadsheet format).

And as for the rest of the Thai words, there's a SQL data of 50,000 words available from here:
http://my.bangkoklibrary.com/2011/05/27 ... ictionary/

Even though it's a Thai to English dictionary, but I think you can pull only the words out (no definition).

Do you think this is sufficient for you to create a dictionary for the keyboard? If it is, please let me know how I can send you the most commonly used Thai words list.
sucha
Hi,

I have just bought the pro version and installed the thai add-on.
Unfortunately, thai dictionary is not available right now.
If possible, can you add this thai-word list (sorted from high frequency) to the thai dictionary.

Thanks.

-Best

Attachments

thai_word_list.zip 23.1 KB · downloaded 304 times