Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Removing the ":-)" key?

HippoMan
I'm a very satisfied user of SmartKeyboard Pro, and I have a feature request:

Is there any way we could have a setting which would allow us to optionally prevent the ":-)" key from being added to the keyboard by certain applications?

I know that some people like having that key, but I and others would prefer not to see it. That's why I'm requesting that the prevention of the appearance of this key be an option.

Thank you for considering this request, and keep up the good work on this excellent piece of software!
cyril Developer
Yes it's in the TODO list, like many other things ;)
HippoMan
That must be a very short list, because less than a day after I wrote this message, you added the feature! :)

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cyril Developer
No no, it's a long list :p But you were not the first one to ask it ;)
But now people get again this old bug of messages sent twice on Android 2.0+, I will have to fix this...
goncalo_salves
It also would be nice to edit the keys on the :-) list.

Thanks