Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Norwegian t9 problem

soprano
Hi!

I first did a search before joining this forum, and there was a question from someone called octane about the letter "å" in norwegian, which does not appear in the norwegian Y9 dictionary in the smart keyboard application. But after joining I don't seem to be able to find this case in here. It was called "Norwegian T9 problem".

I'm currently using the trial version, and it's impossible even to save "å" manually as a word. Why is this? This is a word we use all the time. It our infinitive mark, and is used like "to" in English (so "to do" would be "å gjøre") Is the trial version similar to the pro version, or has it been fixed in the pro version? I really like using the smart keyboard T9 except for this, so if it's fixable, that would be great!

-Stina