Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Turn off T9/word prediction + RO Dictionary

Qiuness
Hello,

I am playing around with all the keyboards and i must say that this is the best one by far, but since i`m typing most of my stuff in Romanian, i`d like a way to turn off T9 and word prediction/autocomplete using a swipe maybe.
Turning off T9 from the keyboard doesn't do anything for me. Word completion is still on

Also are there any plans for a Romanian prediction dictionary?

Thanks
cyril Developer
Hi
I can do this, or maybe add a "None" language which will have no dictionary
No plan for romanian, unless you find a good word list (with frequencies) which I could use ;)
goncalo_salves
Is there any way to ony make a big keyboard for the numbers? T9 style.

Thanks
cyril Developer
Hello
I added romanian layout, but I have a problem, as explained here ... http://www.secarica.ro/html/s-uri_si_t-uri.html
It seems the "ț" letter doesn't exist in the default android font (it can be changed if you have a rooted phone), but only "ţ" (though "ș" exists)
Should I implement the layout with the wrong character for compatibility, or the correct one (which means it will need another font on the phone) ?
cyril Developer
Actually I answered myself... I will add both ;)
Qiuness
Hi Cyril,

That is awesome news. Even without the "ț" and the "ș" it would be a great help. I have 4 friends who bought android phones, and this would make typing much faster:)

when do you expect to release it?

Thanks!
cyril Developer
I don't know yet... within a few days anyway