Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Australian English

jmot205
Hi,
Absolutely love the keyboard, but I just wanted to request a dictionary for Australian English based off English UK.
I need to spell words with "s" instead of "z" (such as utilise, etc), but use the dollar sign $ instead of pound £.
Would you please be able to create a dictionary that has all the words from English UK, but instead of the pound sign £ in the symbols key page has the US/Australian $ symbol?

EDIT: On studying the English UK dictionary, it doesn't suggest "utilise", but instead suggests "utilize". Is there something I'm missing?