Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

CAPS by slide-up

emilb
Hi!

I am using now the Smart Keyboard Pro from Android Market. I've installed first the trial version and after that I've get the pro version. It is the best keyboard that I've tested until now.

One feature is missing:
Enter CAPS with slide-up on keys. This improve the speed of names and everything that needs first capital letter.

Also a good thing could be the custom keyboard layout definition to be able to make our proper keys layout.

Thank you very much.
reverie
I second this! I would really love this feature too!
hotaru
isn't "toggle shift" already an option for the swipe up gesture?