Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Please add Tablet support (different layout on tablets)

jnko
Hi,

i'm using SmartKeyboard Pro for quite a while and I like it every day (coming and loving HTCs WiMo Keyboard)!
Thank you for this really great keyboard.

But since I've had access to some tablets I would really like to see support for those devices.
I would like to have a more natural layout on high resolution displays like this:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 ß ´
  q w e r t z u i o p ü +
   a s d f g h j k l ö ä # 
    y x c v b n m , . -
"q" starts in the middle below of "1" and "2", "a" starts at 1/3 below of "q" and "w" and "y"/"z" in the middle below "a" and "s".
It would be nice to have a "native" typing experience like in real keyboards and on larger displays also a additional number row.
I think it would be a "perfect" typing experience.

TIA,
Joern