Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Editor for Domains

Teddy50Celle
Best Softkeyboard ever...

but please let us have a editor in the settings for domains used in browsermode and also a setting for a favorite domain, please.

Keep your great work!!!
cyril Developer
Ok so it will be a copy/paste of the smiley editor ;)
Teddy50Celle
Can I actually edit the smiley-key???
Teddy50Celle
wow!!!! great!!!! I´m really looking forward.... :D

by the way, I was reading somthing about deleting a complete word... why not using the del-key by permanent pressing to do so :?:
cyril Developer
Teddy50Celle wrote:by the way, I was reading somthing about deleting a complete word... why not using the del-key by permanent pressing to do so :?:
maybe, but someone else told me that delete is already too fast! ;) Anyway this would have to be optional
AllanTépper
I also applaud this request, since I often need to enter domain suffixes that are not included in the default.