Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

prediction

seanathin295
Great job, best keyboard on the market by far! But is there any possible way to make it so the first word to be predicted would automatically show up in the main box, even without a space or punctuation? For example, when I do a smiley or stop texting for a minute and my screen locks, it puts the first letters of the keys and not the word that it predicted (the one I wante). Thanks
cyril Developer
Hi
that's something I already have in my TODO list
seanathin295
Great! Thanks for being so steady at updating and making the keyboard even better all the time!