I'm a French Canadian and I often need to switch from French to English. I'm a big fan of Smart Keyboard Pro because it allows me to quickly toggle between languages. Without this feature, I would not have been able to let go my iPhone in favor of Android.
However there is one detail that really annoys me. The English and French (QWERTY) layouts not identical. The second row of the French keyboard has an extra apostrophe ' key on the right hand side. This extra key causes the second row to shift enough to completely confuse my fingers memory.
Smart Keyboard Pro would be perfect for me if the ' key was removed from the Français (QWERTY) layout.
However there is one detail that really annoys me. The English and French (QWERTY) layouts not identical. The second row of the French keyboard has an extra apostrophe ' key on the right hand side. This extra key causes the second row to shift enough to completely confuse my fingers memory.
Smart Keyboard Pro would be perfect for me if the ' key was removed from the Français (QWERTY) layout.