Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Typing bug on Galaxy Note

fidaro
Hello,

I've been using Smart Keyboard Pro for long time without any problem on my Galaxy S. But when I changed my cell phone to the new Galaxy Note, I've noticied that the Smart Keyboard doesn't recognize certain input when I type very fast.

To reproduce this, just try typing "dldl" very fast, the Smart Keyboard sometimes misses the key press and only produces word like "ddl". This never happens when I change the keyboard to stock Samsung Keyboard or Google Korean IME. I've tried it again with my old phone and not surprisingly it never happened. So it seems that the problem is related to the new device. But since other keyboards work fine on this new device, I suspect that the bug lies in the Smart keyboard code.

I really prefer the Smart Keyboard over other alternatives so I hope that it will be fixed soon.

Thanks,