Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Switching phones...

smithrep
I wanted to ask, I switch phones tomorrow (going from Droid to the Incredible) and I purchased Smart Keyboard Pro for the Droid, do I have to repurchase for the incredible or does it "carry over"?
Thanks,
D
cyril Developer
Hi
unless you have android market issues on the new phone (which happens...), you don't need to purchase it again. If it was ever the case, I can refund the previous order anyway
OKK77
I switched from a G1 to a Samsung Galaxy Lite/Spica. At first, I couldn't find SKP at all in the market. It worked out finally after some factory resets. :)