Hi,
Somehow the keyboard has changed to the style were there are less keys, and each key has multiple letters on them.
Now I cannot type in my password to unlock the phone because it is not part of the first letters.
Can you please urgently inform me how to:
a) revert the keyboard back to normal version without having to unlock the handset
b) how I select a letter that is not first on the reduced keyboard.
How can this s/w spontaneously change keyboard modes?!
Somehow the keyboard has changed to the style were there are less keys, and each key has multiple letters on them.
Now I cannot type in my password to unlock the phone because it is not part of the first letters.
Can you please urgently inform me how to:
a) revert the keyboard back to normal version without having to unlock the handset
b) how I select a letter that is not first on the reduced keyboard.
How can this s/w spontaneously change keyboard modes?!