Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

How to change Alt+key mapping on Motorola Pro+?

jaha
Hi,

I am using the new Motorola Pro+ and have a problem/question about the Alt+key mapping on the hardware keyboard.

When I enable the "Physical keyboard" setting none of my alt+ keys are mapped correct. When I for example type alt+A i get a # but the button indicate an !. When pressing alt+A when setting "Physical keyboard" is disabled I get the correct letter !. When "Physical keyboard" is enabled the mappings are always wrong independent of which language I have selected in the "Language" setting.

Are there any methods to change the alt+key mapping on the hardware button in Smart Keyboard?

I am using the latest version of Smart Keyboard (downloaded yesterday) and the Motorola Pro+ just released in the UK.

Hope there is an answer to this question/problem, I really like the software but I also need my hardware key mappings to be correct.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Jarle