Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Update with Slideme

faquin
Hi
I love Smartkeyboard and use it all day long. I have version 1.16.1 and am really amazed how version have been released since last month.
I can't see Smartkeyboard Pro in the market so I used Slideme to buy it last time. How can I update to the latest version? Should I buy it again?

thanks
cyril Developer
Hi
updates are supposed to be free with SlideME too. Please let me know if ever it was not the case
faquin
OK great. I could update with no problem.
But I still can't find the keyboard files on the market. Can you give the link to download them directly from the site? Last time it was in /files but now it gives error404.

thanks
cyril Developer
Oops, /files disappeared by mistake, I just fixed it.
Some dictionaries are a bit outdated however, I will put fresh versions later.