Sometimes, when I type a word that is in the dictionary, the keyboard suggests (and automatically inserts) another word.. This should never happen..
For example, in Norwegian, I type "det" and get "det". But if I type "der", I get "det" as the preferred word, even though "der" is a VERY common Norwegian word and has to be in the dictionary.
If I type "ballong", which is a very common word and in the dict, I get "balkong" as the suggestion.
Why does this happen?! Why chose another word when the word I typed is already in the dictionary? This happens with a lot of words..
I have the smart dict on and using version 2.1.1.
Typed words that are in the dict should always be preferred in my view.
For example, in Norwegian, I type "det" and get "det". But if I type "der", I get "det" as the preferred word, even though "der" is a VERY common Norwegian word and has to be in the dictionary.
If I type "ballong", which is a very common word and in the dict, I get "balkong" as the suggestion.
Why does this happen?! Why chose another word when the word I typed is already in the dictionary? This happens with a lot of words..
I have the smart dict on and using version 2.1.1.
Typed words that are in the dict should always be preferred in my view.