Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Awesome Small Keyboard in Landscape

JKib
As I've told you, this keyboard is the best. I just accidently discovered the half screen keyboard when in landscape. Great idea! How about an option to have it on the right side, though, instead of the left.
JKib
Just looked through the change logs & see no mention of the smaller keyboard. Is this an addition or glitch. LOL, if it's a glitch, you should really consider keeping it (with the option to have it on the right instead of left). If it's intentional, then the numbers keyboard still appears full size.

By the way, I'm using a Eris with stock 1.5
cyril Developer
LOL yes this is a bug in Android 1.5... in some cases Android forgets to tell the keyboard to resize
You are the first one to actually like it ;)
JKib
Sure enough, after a reboot it stopped working...or breaking. Darn. If it was like that (on the right side) that'd be great. I type with one hand, & personally hate the spread of the landscape keyboard. Oh well.