Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Suggestion bar on the bottom

huuub
I would like to have the suggested words just above the space bar or under it. That makes more sense.
I try to make it a habit to click on the suggested word in stead of using the space bar. However I look at the space bar.
If the words would appear above the space bar my thumb is there already. It is maybe a very usefull option to have in the settings to put it there.
Also I would still like to have a + button to add the word I just typed.
Adding it manually is a hassle :(.
Thanks for the great work!
J
cyril Developer
Hi
I will think about it...
About the "+" button, you don't need it, you can already add a word with a long press in the suggestion bar!
(don't tell me you didn't know, it's explained in the FAQ ;-) )
huuub
oops... Damn that's nice. Good to see you keep listening and responding!!!