Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see
Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email
contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.
So far as I can tell on my droid, my custom autotext entries only work if I am using the touchscreen keyboard. They do not work if I opt for the physical slide-out keyboard. Is there any way to utilize the autotext entries with the physical keyboard?
Thanks.
Hi
I will check but this is supposed to work with the physical keyboard too... But do you use the option "suggest on hard keys"? Otherwise there is no way it could work..
Thanks. I have it working. I did have 'suggst on hard keys' turned on, but for some reason the custom autotext wasn't working. I rebooted my phone, and now it works.
I am definitely liking your app much better than the standard keyboard. $ well spent.