Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Blue PopUp on Press and Hold

JKib
I just updated to the latest version on my Eris with stock 1.5

There is a blue PopUp (Preview PopUp ?) when I press and hold to get alt characters. I have "Show preview popup" disabled because for me they are distracting.

It wouldn't be so bad if it was at least green to match the canidate selection (remember, I'm the guy who requested the option for green canidate selection).

Please fix quick.

edit: Thanks in advance for your quick responses. As a former Palm OS user, it's always frustrating when an app update "breaks" something and I can't simply revert to the previous version. With SmartKeyboard, though, I don't worry as much because you seriously are one of the most responsive developers I've seen. Again, thanks.