Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see
Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email
contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.
I constantly find myself hitting b or v when trying to hit spacebar while typing in landscape mode. Is there any way to make the dictionary realize this and replace the b or v with a space?
Also is it possible to add words that have symbols in them (ie. email addresses) to the custom dictionary?
Me, too! I guess I'm not that precise yet, but I tend to hit the top of the space bar, which registers as one of those keys. Wonder if there's a way to add more intelligence to it!
I agree, I have constant problems with the spacebar in landscape mode.