Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

indicator that shift key is activated

Sam
Could it be added so that the shift key shows when it has been pressed.
It shows caps lock, but not just shift.
On the iPhone it turns bold when pressed once, then turns blue when double tapped.
cyril Developer
It could, but anyway the letters on the keys go upper case when you press the shift key (unlike the iPhone, unless you selected the option "Always caps", which I suspect you did ;) )
Sam
Ah ok thanks, I've turned that option off now.
blackgin
I agree that you should add this feature for those (like me) who use "always caps"