Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Microphone Gone for Eris on 2.1

jdellingson7
In the spot where my microphone would be it say DE, It was working when I first intially installed it and now gone. Please help, I thought this would be a great option for speech to text since the update didn't come with it.
cyril Developer
Maybe it was there by mistake before.. But voice input only works for english, so the mic button is useless on the DE layout
jdellingson7
What is DE Layout is that a setting?
jdellingson7
Nevermind,I figured it out. What weird is that I never Changed the language, it changed on its own.