i purchased smart keyboard pro on the android market with sprint i have updated my hero's firmware and now i cant find it i have already paid for it i do not think i should have to purchase it again through slide me.
cant find in market any more
Hi
this is an android market issue, there is not much I can do about it. If you are root, you can try "market enabler". Otherwise if you buy it with SlideMe I can refund your previous order on android market.
this is an android market issue, there is not much I can do about it. If you are root, you can try "market enabler". Otherwise if you buy it with SlideMe I can refund your previous order on android market.
Hi,
This is happening with me too and I don't believe it's an android market problem.
I have installed "market enabler" and "market access", using both, I can see paid all the apps but can not see Smart Keyboard Pro anymore.
I don't know if this was happening before, but I could only notice it was missing after I upgraded my phone to Froyo (I formatted it, so I needed to reinstall Smart Keyboard).
If using SlideMe is the solution, please, tell me what should I do the receive the refund in android market.
Regards,
Thiago Souza
This is happening with me too and I don't believe it's an android market problem.
I have installed "market enabler" and "market access", using both, I can see paid all the apps but can not see Smart Keyboard Pro anymore.
I don't know if this was happening before, but I could only notice it was missing after I upgraded my phone to Froyo (I formatted it, so I needed to reinstall Smart Keyboard).
If using SlideMe is the solution, please, tell me what should I do the receive the refund in android market.
Regards,
Thiago Souza
There are a number of applications that no longer show in the market after updating to froyo, and smart keyboard pro is one of them. It's not a market enabler thing or anything like that as many paid apps are visible. See this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=686674 where people on xda are listing applications that dont work or can no longer see. I can find your language packs, but not the main application anymore. I do have it installed however, as I did a backup prior to upgrading.
my understanding is it's a compatibility thing.
my understanding is it's a compatibility thing.
I'm having the same problem.
Had Smart Keyboard pro that I purchased and after updating to Froyo it was not restored and no longer available to me on the market.
Is repurchasing the only way or will there be an update to make it available (compatible with 2.2?)?
Had Smart Keyboard pro that I purchased and after updating to Froyo it was not restored and no longer available to me on the market.
Is repurchasing the only way or will there be an update to make it available (compatible with 2.2?)?
this fixes it and puts it back in the market - doesn't update the application compatibility, but still - now in market: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=687371
Hello
as explained here: http://smartkeyboardpro.com/forum/viewt ... ?f=3&t=273
I just removed the copy protection in android market, hope it will fix the problem for everyone
as explained here: http://smartkeyboardpro.com/forum/viewt ... ?f=3&t=273
I just removed the copy protection in android market, hope it will fix the problem for everyone