Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Smart Keyboard Pro Not Showing Up in FroYo Market

JackEveryman
Hello I manually updated my Nexus One to FroYo and now Smart Keyboard Pro is not showing up. Just an FYI.
cyril Developer
Hi
I will have a look on Tuesday at this problem. Meanwhile can you tell me if you can see other European paid apps like Taskkiller Full ?
ringo0385
Taskiller is visible in FroYo market, but not Smart Keyboard Pro.
cyril Developer
I've read that it may be due to the fact that the app is copy-protected.
I was relunctant to unprotected it, as it caused problems for other apps, but I will try this now

Please tell me if you can now see it again