I use the compact qwerty and when I go to a secure website and try to enter my password it only lets me enter the 1st letter on the key. I can't hit the key twice to get the second letter no matter how hard I try.
can't type in password field
hi
which browser?
which browser?
I'm not sure. I'm using the HTC hero.
same problem with htc legend. This appens in password field and another field.
In common fields, frequently, with smart t9 layout and t9 enabled, if you put the first letter, then the app can't permit insert of another letter (the second overwrite the first, the third overwrite the second...). This appens until you disable t9 prediction and insert two letters; then you can re-enable t9 and write with t9.
Htc legend no-root with android 2.1 and SMP 2.4.1
In common fields, frequently, with smart t9 layout and t9 enabled, if you put the first letter, then the app can't permit insert of another letter (the second overwrite the first, the third overwrite the second...). This appens until you disable t9 prediction and insert two letters; then you can re-enable t9 and write with t9.
Htc legend no-root with android 2.1 and SMP 2.4.1