Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

2.2 FroYo Update?

Jaredu
Hi, I'm kind of new here but I managed to receive the 2.2 FroYo update on my Nexus One and thusfar; I'm unable to find smart keyboard pro in the market.

The other languages are listed; but the keyboard itself is not.

I purchased it back when I had 1.5, and was wondering if there is going to be an update for 2.2, and if so; perhaps when?

Thanks!
janfsd
You can't see the app because it is an issue with the ANdroid Market and protected apps not showing. I have Smartkeyboard PRO working on Froyo without problems, but can't see it in the Market either.
Jaredu
Just showed up in the market for me, Sweet!

Thanks so much! ^_^
cyril Developer
Yes the problem was due to copy protection, which I removed