Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Dictionaries for SE X10 Mini

Grief
The dictionaries won't show up in market when using the new X10 Mini. Guess it has something to do with the resolution? The Mini uses 320x240. The application downloaded from Slideme.org works, but without the dictionaries the keyboard is pretty useless :/
Grief
Old habit since my HTC Tattoo :)

Your link works perfectly. This might be the best app I ever paid for. Marvelous performance and excellent support!

Two issues:
x Sometimes the keyboard stays on-screen when exiting the input program. See the attached picture (I apologize for the poor quality, using an old iPhone 3g). To get rid off it I have to reboot.
x If I use "Sound on keypress" the sound is played twice with a couple of milliseconds delay.

External image (pici.se)
cyril Developer
For the first issue, this is a known problem due to an android bug, when you switch from one keyboard to another one. Full reboot is not necessary, you can also use "Task Killer" to kill everything.

For the second issue, I don't know... I should try with this phone to understand the problem
jazznova
cyril wrote:I am not sure it has anything to do with the resolution...
As explained on the web site, you can also download dictionaries from here: http://smartkeyboardpro.com/files/
thx, it works great :D