Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

does not activate

bogart
I just bought the paid version and I can't get it to activate or come on. I went into settings and turned it on and still no result. Please help
cyril Developer
Hi
help is in the FAQ:
How do I enable the keyboard? Go to “Language and keyboard” settings, and check the “Smart Keyboard” (or “Smart Keyboard Pro”) box. Then chose “Smart Keyboard (Pro)” in the “Input method” dialog, which appears after a long press in any text input box.
bogart
Well I did all of that then I did it again. I bought the app mostly cause I wanted the iPhone keyboard lay out and it will not work either. I really want this to work.
cyril Developer
Sorry, but you probably did something wrong... What people usually don't get right is the last step: Then long press in any text input area until a popup menu appears, select "Input Method" in this menu, and choose "Smart Keyboard PRO" in the list.
bogart
Oh my I am very sorry! It works great now! My incompetent brain wasn't functioning. Thank you so much!