Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Polish dictionary

Orsonik
Hello
Any chances for Polish dictionary?

best regards
cyril Developer
Hello
yes, if someone helps me ;) I still need a list of polish words ordered by decreasing frequency
simering
Hi,

Here is Polish dictionary by decreasing frequency (or at least first 80 000 due to attachement size limit).

Let me know if you need different layout/format.

Regards,

8-)

Attachments

Polish words - frequency.rar 224.8 KB · downloaded 419 times

cyril Developer
Thanks
I got 3 lists in 2 days, so I think it's enough ;)
simering
cyril wrote:Thanks
I got 3 lists in 2 days, so I think it's enough ;)
Cyril,

When we could expect Polish language then? ;)
cyril Developer
Wow 1 rating so far and it's 1 star only! Why ?!
janfsd
cyril wrote:Wow 1 rating so far and it's 1 star only! Why ?!
I don't know if you've got access to polish comments but the guy that gave that rating made a comment in polish saying that in his i7500 it doesn't work.