It's quite cumbersome to get to the Euro symbol. Could you possibly add the Euro symbol as a pop up to the E key? That's where it's situated on a regular German computer keyboard.
Euro symbol €
Hello
indeed it would be better, I will add it at least for the european languages
indeed it would be better, I will add it at least for the european languages
Great. Thanks a lot!
Thanks for implementing this so fast. Could you make 3 the default pop up, though? I suppose it's used more often than the € symbol.
I agree with fritz about 3 being default.
Also, there is no € symbol for Serbian language. As far as I can tell you added € just for countries that officialy use euro, but I think it would be useful for other europian countries too (we in Serbia use euros all the time, and it's not our national currency
).
Thanks...
Also, there is no € symbol for Serbian language. As far as I can tell you added € just for countries that officialy use euro, but I think it would be useful for other europian countries too (we in Serbia use euros all the time, and it's not our national currency
Thanks...
Again I'm happy you added the euro symbol, but could you please make 3 the default pop up for the German keyboard?
Yes I will do it for the next version
Cool.
I noticed that 3 is not the default pop up any more. Is this just possibly just an oversight?
It's only in german keyboard, it's fixed in the future version
Using the English (language English (Germany) in the settings) keyboard but live in Europe.
Would be nice to have the "€" somewhere please.
Thanks.
Would be nice to have the "€" somewhere please.
Thanks.
OK will add it on other layouts too under E key
cyril wrote:OK will add it on other layouts too under E keyThank you very much!
hi,
I have installed the Italian language and in portrait mode with T9 flagged where I can find the Euro symbol?
Renato
I have installed the Italian language and in portrait mode with T9 flagged where I can find the Euro symbol?
Renato