Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Smart Keyboard Pro on the Sprint Evo 4G?

imekul
I was wondering if any Evo users have tried Smart Keyboard Pro yet? I had SKP on my Hero. I'm planning to get an Evo, and am wondering if it should work fine on the larger (4.3-inch) and higher-resolution (800x480) screen.
cyril Developer
Nexus One also has 800x480, so there is no reason it would not work
jcochran1977
I was not able to get Smart Keyboard Pro to work on my EVO. If someone has a suggestion I am very open to it. I am using Better Keyboard at the moment but I really prefer Smart Keyboard Pro.

Please help.
cyril Developer
What do you mean? What is exactly your problem?
jcochran1977
I install Smart Keyboard Pro and enable it and it doesn't show as that keyboard the stock HTC EVO keyboard shows. But if I enable Better Keyboard it works just fine and shows up.