Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Disable launcher icon not working

ElGuapo
It seems that even though I click the option to disable the launcher icon and restart my phone it will not uninstall. Have tried several times and still no luck though the option is clicked.
cyril Developer
Strange... do you have a custom ROM or something like that? what is your android version?
kutsuki
cyanogenmod version 5.0.8 running on htc magic.
android version 2.1
cyril Developer
So may be a bug in CM, as my app only uses a standard android API to disable the launcher icon...
kutsuki
Is there a way to manually do it with adb? I'll look into this later today.
By the way, if you are in need of beta testers: I'd like to nominate myself.

Android 2.1 CM 5.0.8-final
HTC Magic 32a(Mytouch v1.2)