Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Froyo-like punctuation in the text-prediction area

Spakman
I'm loving Smart Keyboard Pro!

The stock Froyo keyboard has a change where some punctuation appears in the word text-prediction area (for want of a better name) when appropriate. I really like this and would love to see it implemented in Smart Keyboard since it's faster than long-pressing certain keys for commonly used punctuation. If possible, it would be great to choose the punctuation characters that are used, since I don't like all of the ones the Froyo keyboard defaults to (for example, why is an underscore there rather than a hyphen?).

Any thoughts on this stuff?

Keep up the great work.
cyril Developer
Yes, I can't tell you when, but I'll do it eventually